Membership & Journal
Membership in the International Ammunition Association is open to those with an interest in the study of ammunition and who wish to further the objectives of the IAA; and upon completion of the application and the remittance of the appropriate dues. Within six weeks of acceptance, new members will receive a welcome package of information as well as the International Ammunition Journal. Members will also receive all the back issues of the Journal for the current year. Membership will be due for renewal in January each year.
IAA membership includes a subscription to The International Ammunition Journal, a bimonthly magazine wherein you will find:
- Featured articles- on a broad spectrum of cartridges and ammunition history, frequently the result of previously unpublished research by IAA members.
- Coming Events- for cartridge shows and the meetings of cartridge associations.
- Questions and Answers- where readers pose their queries to the staff and membership.
- Industry News- reports on the ammunition industry, new products and announcements.
- Company Histories- a historical look at some of the more obscure ammunition manufacturers.
- And more- on cartridge prices, ammunition-related patents, book reviews, clips and links, sectioned cartridges, headstamps, box labels, announcements, and information from the leading experts in the field.
The Journal is a full-color, well-illustrated publication, 60 pages in length. Lots of material on new cartridges and previously unknown old cartridges, and information available nowhere else.
The International Ammunition Journal is essential reading for any serious student of ammunition as a professional, historian, researcher or collector. Available in both printed and digital (PDF) forms.
Memberships are for the calendar year to be renewed in January each year.
printed IAA Journal:
Annual membership anywhere with digital IAA Journal instead of printed version is $25.00 per year.
Add the digital journal to a print subscription for only $10.00 per year.